This is what's currently available:
- My pixel art made for (and on) Amiga and Commodore 64.
- When computers were cool and why they're not, anymore: a lamentation over the disappearance of Unix Workstations.
Bits, bobs, gizmos and gubbins
- fvwm configs - Configurations for fvwm, my choice of window manager since I first started using X11. These include:
- 4Dwm-fvwm2: a configuration and set of files to make fvwm2 look more like SGI's 4Dwm.
- Classic fvwm: a configuration to make fvwm look very much like the default Slackware 2.0 configuration.
- twm configs - Configurations for twm, a window manager that's kind of growing on me.
- Youtube URL Extractor - A Python script to extract video metadata from an arbitrary Youtube URL and launch VLC to watch the video.
- Running Linux on the Acer Swift 1 - A few general observations about the Acer Swift 1, and a few tips on running GNU/Linux on it.
- Touchpad Toggler - a quick'n'dirty bash script for toggling a laptop's touchpad on or off.
- Amiga stuff - Still a fun computer.
There's not much to say. My name is Carl Svensson, I'm a computer nerd and this is a place for collecting and forcing my creative output onto the world.
If you concatenate my first name and the first letter of my last name, you can send mail to me at this domain.